Calamari with lentils soup: how to cook fish with white wine
How many times do you want to eat fish but you don’t know how to cook it?
Here we give you a special recipe, super super tasty and healthy at the same time. All you need is simply squid, lentils, white wine and a few other ingredients.
This recipe is very simple, so don’t worry if you’re not good at cooking, because squid with lentils soup will become your signature dish! Once you realize it, you can stop asking yourself how to cook fish with white wine.
-Recipe for two-
Before cooking you need:
-500 gr squid, better if fresh, otherwise frozen
- 250 gr lentils
-2 cloves of garlic
-1 glass of white wine
-400 gr tomato sauce
-a sprig of parsley
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
If you are not good at cooking, don’t worry. You’ll teach you how to cook fish with white wine
Be careful, follow every step as listed here below and you will become the king of cooking fish with white wine!
- Put the lentils in a bowl and cover with two glasses of water. Leave to soak at least 6 hours and then wash them before cooking.
- Once lentils are ready to cook, pick a pot, pour a clove of garlic cut in half and add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Brown for a few seconds and then add lentils
- Stir them with a ladle and add a glass of water, leaving cook for 5 minutes over low heat
- Now add the tomato sauce and a pinch of salt, put the lid on and let it cook for 40-45 minutes. * Stir occasionally and add some water if your lentils are drying. This step is important to make the lentils not stick to the pot
- While lentils are cooking, clean the squids very carefully. *You must remove the dark outer skin, eyes, the rostrum, cartilage and entrails.
- Rinse them in cold water and cut into strips
- Now cut in two a clove of garlic and fry for a few seconds with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Add your cut squids and after a few seconds add your glass of white wine, add a pinch of salt and leave cooking for 20 minutes.
- Chop the parsley and add it to the squids
- Leave cooking the squids for another 10 minutes and then add them to the lentils cooked for 40 minutes.
- Stir the lentils and squid and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now your super tasty and healthy recipe is ready !
If you need help for cooking fish with white wine and specifically the lentils soup with squads, let us know here below.
Leave a comment